The 12th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing
2016-09-25~27 Xi'an, China
- The 12th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, is an annual conference in China since 2005. This conference was held in Wuhan, Shanghai, Dalian, Beijing, and Chengdu from 2005 to 2015. Each year there are 100 - 500 attendees from Asia, Europe, America, etc., and there have been quite a lot of well known experts giving plenary speeches. In 2016, WiCOM will be held in Xi'an, China from September 25 to 27. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of wireless communications, networking, mobile computing and applications.
- We look forward to seeing you in Xi'an!
Publication and Presentation
- All papers presented at the conference will be reviewed by the IET in consideration for publication. Those that meet the expected levels of quality and technical content will be accepted for publication on the IET Digital Library and IEEE Xplore online libraries, indexed by IET Inspec and submitted to EI Compendex for consideration for indexing.
Conference Speakers (as of April 20, 2016)
- Dr. Yifei Yuan Dr. Qi Bi Prof. Zuyuan He Prof. Jingdong Chen
- ZTE Corporation, China Telecom Shanghai Jiao Tong Northwestern
- China Technology Innovation University, Polytechnical
- China China University, China